Sunday, May 16, 2010

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,.....Is that a person? ....it has a hat....."

...says Dr Walker counting us before we leave.

Today has been an adventure in and of itself.
I use the word "today" loosely.
I mean the going forward in time which equals out to be two days... today.

Saturday, we had an 8hour bus ride. Which was fine. (if you can sleep on buses. lol)

Then, instead of loading the plane at 7:45... we loaded at like... 9.
which is when the plane was supposed to leave.
I might be exaggerating a bit...
But these past 24 hours have been very exaggerated.
Then, our plane was even further delayed... why, we're not sure.
And we ended up leaving around 11pm, I think.

BUT. we're finally HERE.

Apparently, the squares aren't set up yet in the field... so, tomorrow, instead of going at 4:30am, we're going at 8-- only if we want to. Which is relaxed and nice.
And of course, I don't want to- I want to sleep in! haha :)
But, they'll be doing demos for newbies like me, and teaching and stuff... so I should go....

I should also go from here...
Because I am tired, and Rachel is tired...

More tomorrow, I'm sure.
I hope?


OH. and ps. my skype account name is melaniekaye13 if'n you wanna skype me.
We're 8hours ahead of you, just fyi,
AND I can receive texts at no charge, (35 cents to send) so if you ever feel like sending me a text... do it!

1 comment:

  1. So you're GMT+2? Two hours ahead me in the UK? Right? Oh who knows, I'm just glad you're there, you're safe, and you have Skype! :o)

    ReplyDelete