Thursday, May 6, 2010


Several of the companies I contacted only give sponsorships to organizations or professional athletes.

I am stressed and worried about the fact that I need $6500 by next weekend... Or at least a loan promising me monies to pay for parts or all of said trip... or a plan... or something.
I don't want to have to worry about money while I'm in Jordan.

...I wish I could've started the study abroad program with everyone else, so I would've had a year to prepare instead of a semester.
And a semester to apply, instead of 4 days.
And a year to get monies instead of a semester to not work, ever, because of trips home and orchestra and.... everything else.

I am stressed.
And my mother just told me not to worry.
But I don't think I know how to "not worry".

I really wish I was less of a thinking man and more of a fool not afraid of rejection. —Billy Joel

Today, I will...
Get my storage unit.
Buy my walking shoes.
Buy hiking socks.
Return my "short" jeans and get "regulars"... or maybe wait till Friday when I work next.

.....I'm glad I'm writing this to-do list. Because I just remembered I have two study sessions at 4 and 5 today.... maybe I'll just go to the one at 5.

They told us not to sleep on the plane to Jordan.... but I think by the time I get there, I'm going to be extremely worn out....

Harumph.
No good news today.
But more letters to send out.
I need a loan....


Oh yeah. And a friend sent me this via facebook... That's just super excited... not really any new news to anyone... but yay......
http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/wealthofnations/archive/2010/05/06/are-lebanon-and-israel-headed-for-another-war.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment