Thursday, May 13, 2010

Waiting is the hardest part.

All my loan stuffs are set in motion, I just have to wait.
Waiting is the worst.
I like to know what's happening when, and how.
I've been set with all the loan info for a long time now... (staffords and what have you)... I just figured a private loan would be faster.
I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

Today is a mess.
A hot mess.
A good hot mess.
My mom was here.
I was a jerk the whole time, because I constantly feel the need to burst into tears or vomit when I'm stressed.
And that translates into "world's biggest jerkface."
I'm really glad she was here. She always gives me a sense of peace.
I doubt she knows that.
But it's true.

We packed a lot and accomplished a lot.
So that's good...

I'm worried about this rain, though...
(It's nice that it's raining, since I won't see it for weeks... but still.)
I was set to move all my stuff tonight. Boys with trucks are coming and I'd prefer not moving my things in the rain.
*nods*

Stress stress stress.

Okay. I'm going to pack more.
If you're actually reading this, go read Rachel's blog, too! We're roomies and blogging our adventures in Jordan.
Woo!

http://fromthedirtjordan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment