Friday, May 7, 2010


We got our visas. :)
I'm a bit giddy about this fact.
I've been to London, but since there were 400 of us- the senior staff had their passports stamped, and no one else.
Which is a major bummer.

SOOOO this is my first visa. :D


Thus far in our planning, there has been talk of a camel adventure in the desert and then camping during said adventure.
Which is terrifying and exciting! :)

Rachel and I might be wavering on our plans to go to Israel after the survey.
Some of the boys are going to Istanbul.
AWESOME.
But...If we're flying to Istanbul.. I'd still much rather go to Greece, Rome or Italy.
Flying is flying and flying is expensive.

I'd venture to say we'll be a little cheap and still go to Israel.

Maybe :)

I've been trying to talk her into the Mediterranean areas for a while.
She's down. It's just expensive.

We have friends in the class who have friends in the area.... so we might travel according to where we'd have free lodging.
Which is good too...

I still don't have a loan.
Sigh.
But it'll work out.
right...?


OH.
and random tidbit.
At work today, I searched high and low to get this cute boy his flip flops.
When I came back from the back room, I only retrieved one of the three pairs he wanted...
He said he was bummed because he needed flip flops- he's leaving for Spain tomorrow.
I told him I completely understood, that I was leaving for Jordan in a week.
He was like "NO WAY! i'm going to LIVE in Jordan for two years, teaching in a school called blahblahblah school! Most people don't even know where Jordan is!"

small world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment